Happy Holi 2018
Pharmaceutical companies in India are growing at a really quick pace and this has created the Indian pharmaceutical trade as the second largest growing business. Additionally the pharmaceutical trade in India is that the third largest within the world, which is able to be of US$35 billion by 2020. Mergers and acquisitions are the part of this growth. The compounded annual rate of growth of pharmaceutical company in India is 12-15% and therefore the international figures are 4-7% for the amount of 2008-2013. With such a profound growth of pharmaceutical companies in India various pharmaceutical jobs is found. This successively helps biotechnology trade and booming the biotechnology jobs in India.
The B.Pharma is one in all the popular job orienting course among the science students after 12th. During this course the students study regarding the Medicines, Pharmaceutical Engineering, and Medicative Chemistry etc. This course provides a large range of job opportunities in each public and personal sector. B.Pharma programme covers the info together with organic chemistry science & health care. The Pharmacy Courses area unit approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Bachelor of Pharmacy Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy needs a candidate to own cleared 10+2 with physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects. One should additionally pass with atleast five hundredth marks in Pre University course with biology/ arithmetic jointly of the themes or complete a D.Pharma (Diploma in pharmaceutical company).
- There's a possibility of following Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) if one has: ought to have combination of fifty marks within the initial and second year D. Pharmacy examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) or arithmetic
- Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 examination as per regulation (1a) above with pass in 2 year D. Pharmacy course.
- The standards of minimum percentage of marks might take issue from institute to institute. In some states it's additionally necessary to provide an extra pharmacy exam so as to be eligible for the course.
- BHU B pharmaceutical company entrance examination
- GPAT - Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude check
- GCET - Goa Common Entrance check
- MHT-CET - geographical area Common Entrance check
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Maths & Biostatics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Chemist shop
- Drug control Administration
- Instructional Institutes
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Centres
- Medical Dispensing Store
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Analysis Agencies
- Sales and selling Department
- Health Inspector
- Analytical Chemist
- Research Officer
- Chemical/ Drug Technician
- Drug healer
- Customs Officer
- Data Manager
- Drug Inspector
- Hospital Drug coordinator
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Regulatory Manager
- Teacher/ Lecturer
For B. Pharmacy Admission 2017, contact @ 09311707000, 09312650500.
WET is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified institute. It is an pioneering Institution in the field of Vocational / Higher Education through its wide network of study Centers across India since last 14 years.
New Delhi, Delhi 110059
Tel: 01165907000, 01165571801, 01165572802, 093117 07000, 9540707000, 09718707000, 07838707000, 08744970007.